Thursday, August 26, 2010

My Peachy Keen Card Challenge

Hello Gals,
Today i am going to show you the card that i am putting on Peachy Keen web site for there challenge. This little snowman that i made for punches is one of my New Tutorials. I do not have all the details wrote up yet but keep your eye out for them in the next few weeks. I just had a great time making them.

I just love Peachy Keen stamped face, I have a few Not to many, but if you are one that dose not like to draw your own face these are great for that.
Thanks for stopping By!

Need some extra cash, get a discount, meet wonderful creative people like yourself,Join my team email at Swapping4fun@yahoo.com Click here if you would like to place a stampin up order!

5 comments:

lifesabeach32940 said...

Bonnie ~ How CUTE is this card? I'd love to know which Peachy Stamp set you used (and the size of the stamp.) I LOVE your blog and your projects!! :)

Rebecca said...

He is just way too cute! I absolutely love this card! Good luck with the challenge!!

Raven B said...

LOL this is too perfect. I laughed and laughed. Super creative and adorable to boot.
Hugs,
Raven

allexgirl said...

So Cute!!! Thanks for sharing.

Lorie said...

Your card is very cute, Bonnie! Thanks so much for taking the Peachy Keen Challenge!

Hugs,
Lorie