Monday, August 9, 2010

Punch Art Tutorial Changes

Hello Everyone,
I just wanted to let you all know that i have started Writing up my punch Art up in a tutorial form. when i first started this i was just doing it in a little book but i have been doing things that need a little more information for you. So by writing them up in a tutorial, You will get the Ink color, chalk, markers, paper, punches and more photos for how i did things. I am going to try and rewrite my past photos But I can not say how long that is going to take me or if i will get a change to get them all done, but from here on out my punch art will be in a tutorial form. i am going to start with the ones that I feel need more details first
this will begin with Sept. Free Punch Art.
thanks you all for our support with my punch Art.

Click here is you would like to place a stampin up order!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your site and can appreciate all the hard work you must do to make it so easy for us. Thanks and I am so looking forward to much more. Toni