Wednesday, February 3, 2010

February Punch Art Deal


Hello and welcome Everyone,
I am just coming to you with my February Punch Art Deal. As i have said in my videos i am going to use my punch art to help me get my stampin up web site going. So with that being said, i have a set of 4 bunny punch Art that i have made up. if you would like to get these punch Art for FREE all you have to do is order from my stmapin up web site any amount. I am going to Running the bunny set tell the end of february 2010. I am not selling my punch. The only why to get these set is to order from my stampin up web. each month i am going to change it with a different Set of 4.
Hope you enjoy and hope to be sending you all my bunny punch are Realy Soon.




Click here is you would like to place a stampin up order!

No comments: