Friday, May 28, 2010

Cards and Preview of Junes Punch Arts

Hello Gals,

what a fun week i have had. My Aunt and cousin come over and we made some cards with my fish punch art. what fun we all had making them and everyones card was a little different. Photos below.

first cards is my Cousin,then my card and then my aunts

We add some other little fish and frogs later
My cousin and then my card My aunt put here card away befor i got a photo.


then i had some more fun the next day make some more birthday cards and here is what i come up with

I seen this card blog hopping a few months back and just loved it. i findly got the time to make it and love the why it come.


i seen a video on this i liked it so much i had to try it. it is done with the 5 petal flower.

I also got Next month punch art done. So no June 1 you can start getting the Bug Set for Free. All you have to do is go to my stampin up web site and order any amount and you will get these cute little bug set Punch Art for FREE. http://bonniemountford.stampinup.net/


I also have my Etsy accounts with my punch art for sale if you missed a month. Take a look. http://www.etsy.com/shop/Bonniespunchart




Click here is you would like to place a stampin up order!

2 comments:

luvmypolarbears said...

very nice, how did you learn to do that?
i look at punch and see nothing.
keep up the great work.

Creating on A Whim! said...

Thanks for sharing how you created the tools for the Tool Apron Card. I am interested in getting the info here is my e-mail:

i4evrstampn@msn.com

Jeanna Cable