Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Last Change Stampin up Punches and Stamps

Hello Gals,

As you all know and Can not wait for the New Stampin Up Catalog that is coming out on July 1. We have to say Good Bye to some of the Old stamps and punches. The hardest thing for me is the punches for i love all punches and i love doing punch art. A few of the punches that i use in my punch art are on the last change list

109183-trio Flower punch(i use this one a lot in my punch art)
107215-tag corner
110709-My Way
105088-double rectangle
104388-slit(i am said to see this one go i use it all the time and still will)

click here for the link to the stamps that are on the last Change list there are to many to list.

so if you realy wanted something on the last change list it will be while supplies last.
So you better get on over to my stampin up web site and order it before it is gone.
the link to my web is below my name.

Don't forget you will get the Bug Punch Art Set Free with any order from my stampin up Web site.

Click here is you would like to place a stampin up order!

No comments: