Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Pink Poodle Punch Art Card

Hello Gal,
I wanted to share with you a card that we are using for my Sara's Birthday.
she just loves Poodles and when she seen the Pink Poodle birthday party stuff.
That was what she wanted to do for her party theme this year. We try to make as much of the stuff as we can. These are going to be here Innovations and i found a Pink poodle cake on line that i am going to make. We are going to try and make some other things not sure just what yet. We need to come up with a party favor any ideas? I made a video on this card stop over to my youtube and check it out.
I will post more ideas and photos on this as i we come up with.
thanks for stopping by


Click here is you would like to place a stampin up order!

2 comments:

iamstamping said...

This is too cute!

Ms said...

what a darling little poodle. I'm sure your daughter is going to love it.... party favors, how about maybe making cookies in the shape of a dog bone? Thank you for sharing your creativity