Thursday, September 9, 2010

Pencil Toppers

Hello Gals,
I have been wanting to do a Pencil topper out of paper for sometime, but i wanted It so the kids could take it off and put it on another pencil and still use the eraser. So when i see these Pencil Pops I was so happy. I could not wait to get them. I have plains of making a lot more I just wanted to make a few to share with you all. what a great gift for kids school Christmas party, birthday party favorers. You get 25 pencil pops for $1.19. I got my pencil pops from Lorann Gourmet it is a candy making supplie. The Mickey Mouse topper i made for the stampin up I'm Going to Walt Disney World!" Contest. I am going to do some for my open house and for the Pumpkin fest. I hope you all enjoy.







Thanks for stopping by

Need some extra cash, get a discount, meet wonderful creative people like yourself,Join my team email at Swapping4fun@yahoo.com Click here if you would like to place a stampin up order!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Very Cute, so adorable, I love them!!