Sunday, December 19, 2010

Merry Christmas!

hello Gals,
I just want to stop in and let you all know that i am still here. I have not had much time to make anything this month. with all the family party, work party's, doing gifts for kids at school and getting ready for Christmas with my family. There just is not enough time in the day.. But i did get in my craft room today to clean.. I still have a some more to do but I hope to get it all cleaned and start creating new things this week.. I have a slow week this week. will till the weekend.
I thought i would share a photo of my kids and niece at my hubby's work Christmas party.Hope you all have a Merry Christmas !

Sara,Paige,and my niece Cheyenne

Need some extra cash, get a discount, meet wonderful creative people like yourself,Join my team email at Swapping4fun@yahoo.com Click here if you would like to place a stampin up order!

No comments: