Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter


Hello Everyone,
I want to wish you all a Happy Easter. What a wonderful time of the year that we get to celebrate the death and resurrection of Jesus.
I hope you are getting in some good family time, I know we are!
We are cooking a ham dinner for 13 this year. Then going to my mom and dad later today. Kids go back to school on Monday. They only have about 5 or 6 week left where has the time gone?

I made this little card last night. I cased this card from Nikki( not sure of the last name)but i just love the card and she did a great job. I add a little dazzling diamonds to my flowers. i have a few more ideas i am going to try with this card.

Thanks for stopping by
Need some extra cash, get a discount, meet wonderful creative people like yourself,Join my team email at Swapping4fun@yahoo.com Click here if you would like to place a stampin up order!

No comments: