Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Valentines Day Card


This card would be great to give a man for Valentines Day and it is so easy to make. I just love the way this card looks if you would like to try this card there is a list of supplies I used below.
Supple List
 I took the New  Banner Blast Stamp Set (from 2014 Sale-A -Bration catalog page 14)
and stamped on the top,bottom and some on the bottom of the tag.
 using Real Red and Smoky Slate Ink
You can get this stamp set FREE with any $50.00 order from Jan 28th to March 31st
Then using the Hearts of Flutter stamp set (from the catalog page124)
to stamped the hearts on the tag in Real Red and Smoky Slate Ink.
I made the tag from the NEW Scalloped Tag Topper  punch(from the New mini catalog page 35)
I just love these new tag punch makers...
I also used the stamp set That's the Ticket (from the catalog page 33)
Stamped in Smoky Slate Ink and use the ticket punch on page 180 in catalog to punch it out.
 I add some ribbon to the tag and then layered it all together on some Smoky Slate card stock.
Thanks for stopping by and
Thanks for choosing me to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!! Bonnie http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/bonniemountford

No comments: