Wednesday, July 1, 2015

How to make skin tone ink

 
With stampin up not selling the blendabitities anymore. I did not know how I was going to color the skin on these cute new stamp sets.  I keep my skin color blendabitlites but I thought maybe others did not or did not order  . Yes you can use lots of other things that are out there on the market but, I wanted to use what I had and so I made a ink out of stampin up re-inkers.
below I have some photos and a video on how I did this.
 


 

thanks for stopping by. Make sure to hit the like button,
 share my page with your friends and family, and leave me a comment.


Thanks for choosing me to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!! http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?cid=42
when asked for Demonstrators name type Bonnie Mountford

No comments: