Thursday, November 11, 2010

Cards and Stuff

Hello Gals,
Sorry that i have not posted in a week or so but i have been
sick, I was in the hospital 11/5 i could not breath, they said i have ammonia in the bottom part of my right lung, I still did my open House with the help of my mom and sister Tammy on the 6Th. I have been resting as i was told by the Doc. I have also been doing some baking with my sister Debbie to get ready for the Holiday seasons that is coming up. I have a few Photos to share of things i have been working on.. i hope to get back to posting every few days soon...
thanks for stopping by~

Here are some photos of manly cards that i am going to be doing for a class that i have coming up in January. the 2nd card i cased from stampin up web site.




Here are some cards that i had at my open house for sale. First time i did this and it was not to bad.. I did cased some of these card from stampin up web site. Some i come up with or changes a little bit. If you would like details on how i did this cards just ask. I did not take any photos of my open house as i was to sick and forgot. But i will take some photos of the make and takes cards that we did and post them later this week.







Need some extra cash, get a discount, meet wonderful creative people like yourself,Join my team email at Swapping4fun@yahoo.com Click here if you would like to place a stampin up order!

No comments: