Monday, November 1, 2010

Novembers Punch art is up

Hello Gals,

Well we made it throw trick or treating. took the girls to a few house and then to faimly. It was snowing up here in upstate NY. the girls got cold so fast.
and so was mom.. I forgot to take a photo of the done painted pumpkins they did. i take a lot when they was doing them.. I am going to see if the wet snow did not hurt them to much and get one today.

i just post the Novembers Free Punch Art. if you order from my stampin up web site you will get them for free or If you just want to buy the pattern you can for $6.50.
I have also marked down a few of my punch art for the holidays to $6.50, snow buddies,thanksgiving set, halloween bears. so if you have not got them stop over and check them out. Great gifts for someone on your shopping list.

Here are a few photos of my Niece and nephew and the girls painting there pumpkins
enjoy and thanks for stopping by











Need some extra cash, get a discount, meet wonderful creative people like yourself,Join my team email at Swapping4fun@yahoo.com Click here if you would like to place a stampin up order!

No comments: