Thursday, January 13, 2011

Stair Step Fold Card and tea light cake


Hello Gals,
Today i am going to share with you a few things that i have been wanting to make for sometime now. The first thing is the Stair step fold card. I just love the Stair step Fold Cards If you have not yet tried this card you should it is a lot of fun.
I see a Tutorial on this over at split coast stampers.

What you need for this Card is
Paper:
one 5 1/2 x 10 1/2 card stock crumb cake
three 1"x 6" so saffron
one- 4 1/4 x 2 1/4 Early Espresso
One- 4 x 2 whisper white

Stamp Set- just Believe,On your birthday, and well scripted

Ink -so saffron,early espresso

Other- ribbon, paper flowers, and a button

Punches-Decorative label punch and Eyelet Border (MS)

On long side score 1 1/4", 2 1/2", 4 1/4", 6" and 8 1/4"
Prefold all score lines (fold using the mountain/valley style ) up and down
Start Decorating the stair steps
If you would like to see the tutorial on this here is a link

The next thing i want to share with you today is the Tea light cake,
I also got this tutorial from split coast stampers
I just love the way this come out and i made this for my Aunts Birthday.
I wanted my cake to sing the happy birthday song .
so i went to the Dallor store and bought a card that sang happy birthday when you open it. took the card a part and me and hubby rewired everything and now when you turn the candle on it sings happy birthday.

If you would like to try this here is a link to the web set where i got this one.
thanks for stopping by
Need some extra cash, get a discount, meet wonderful creative people like yourself,Join my team email at Swapping4fun@yahoo.com Click here if you would like to place a stampin up order!

No comments: