Friday, August 26, 2011

It's a Boy Baby Album 20 Pages

Here is a baby Album that i have been working on for the last few Days for My Niece's
Baby shower Gift.
Page 1

page 1

page 2

page 3

page 4

page 5

page 6

page 7

page 8

page 9

page10

page10

page 11

page 12

page 13

page 14

page 15

page 16

page 17

page 18

page 19

page 20



I have also been working on some cards with my Aunt. I will get them posted sometime in the next few Days. Enjoy
Thanks for Stopping by.

Need some extra cash, get a discount, meet wonderful creative people like yourself,Join my team email at Swapping4fun@yahoo.com Click here if you would like to place a stampin up order!

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Bonnie, you are so awesome for posting this cute album! Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with all of us! ;-)