Sunday, August 28, 2011

Game Cards


Today i am going to share some cards that i made with my Aunt. We want to use playing cards to come up with some Cards for Birthdays. So we kinda did a Game Card theam.
The first Card is a card the i made. I seen this card on stampin Connection. I am not sure how it was done but this is what i did.
I took black card stock cut a 3 1/2 x 3 1/4
at the bottom use word window punch to make a spot for the ticket to come up out.
take 3 - 3/4 sq. and 3 heart punch. to make it look like a slot game.
to make the handle i just used a 1/4 by 3 gary card stock and used a circle punch on top. used gel pen to stich around the the card.

Here is a bingo Card that i made.



Here are some cards that i made from playing cards.
one i add the cards to come up to 16 for my son sixteen birthday party.




Thanks for stopping By
Need some extra cash, get a discount, meet wonderful creative people like yourself,Join my team email at Swapping4fun@yahoo.com Click here if you would like to place a stampin up order!

No comments: