Friday, September 16, 2011

Using markers with Stamps

Sorry that i have not posted any new punch art or have posted anything new on my blog in the last few weeks. It seems that time has gotten away from me. With the kids going back to school. I have, had to change my Free time around so that i can help the kids with homework and get everything ready for the next day of school.

It is also the last week for racing. I am not sure if you have seen any of my video post on YouTube about my son racing. While the season has come to end. It seems like it went every fast, i am sad to see he racing season end but i am also glad to have my Saturday nights back.
I have been working on lots of things cards, 3-d items, baby book, much more...I will be posting them over the next few days and weeks. I am also going to post the new punch art this weekend. I have two workshop today so it may not get put up till Saturday. so keep your eyes out.

Well on to the card that i am going to share with you today.
It is a fall Card using markers. the stamp set is called Lovely As A Tree.
I have done a video on this card. I just love the look you get
the first card is done with markers and the next one is chalk.






thanks for stopping by and i hope you will give this card a try.
Bonnie
Need some extra cash, get a discount, meet wonderful creative people like yourself,Join my team email at Swapping4fun@yahoo.com Click here if you would like to place a stampin up order!

No comments: