Saturday, June 9, 2012

Week 2 scrapbooking challenge Reminder

Just wanted to Remind everyone that the scrapbooking challenge layout pages are due sunday night by 12:00pm I hope you will join me. The detials below. ~~Bonnie~~

Well i hope to get more players this week other then just me. So this week i going to sweeten the prize a little more. you will get 5 yards ribbon and 20 sheets of 4x6 DSP paper stampin up.
Here is the new layout idea.
come join me in my 13 weeks of scrap booking.
I have got some really great gift ideas but i need more people playing.
Need to email your page layout to me swapping4fun@yahoo.com by
Sunday June 10th at 12:00pm
will post all photos on Monday
thanks for stopping by
~~Bonnie~~


Need some extra cash, get a discount, meet wonderful creative people like yourself, Join my team email at Swapping4fun@yahoo.com Click here if you would like to place a stampin up order!

No comments: