Sunday, June 26, 2011

Bird House Card



Today i want to share with you a card that i made for my Aunt as a get well card.
She had some eye work done and I put a greeting on the top of the card that said Birds Eye View. I just watched this video from Create With Dee. She even has the pattern you can download. Just love this Card (sorry i could not find the link but i will and post late.)

***************************************************************************
On a personal note~

I am sorry that i have not been posting anything the last few days.
With school just getting out and i have a full plate of things to do this summer as we all do. I am going to try and get somethings posted this week. I am doing VBS this week.
I would like to share a photo of my son and his Race Car.. We just got this car for him. This is his first Race with it . He loves to race! I can not believe that he will be 16 this year and will driving on the real road. I will really have gray hair then..LOL

Thanks for stopping By and Happy Stampin
Bonnie~
Need some extra cash, get a discount, meet wonderful creative people like yourself,Join my team email at Swapping4fun@yahoo.com Click here if you would like to place a stampin up order!

No comments: