Thursday, June 2, 2011

Retirement list/ Personal Note

The Stampin' Up! Retirement Lists are here!!

June 30th is the deadline for you to order these stamps, accessories and Decor Elements.

CLICK HERE to view the Retiring Stamp List.
CLICK HERE to view the Retiring Accessories List.
CLICK HERE to view the Retiring Decor Elements List.

Please remember the Accessories & Decor Elements are available "while supplies last" and the list will be updated daily at my on line web site

*******************************************************************************
2011/2012 Idea Book & Catalog
The new Idea Book & Catalog goes live on July 1st and I can start taking orders on June 20th. In the meantime ....please let me know if you'd like a catalog and I'll add your name to my "waiting list". Please email me at swapping4fun@yahoo.com .

If you've come to my workshop classes and purchase a minimum of $100 with me in the past 12 months....you qualify for a free catalog.

I am going to have a New Catalog/retried stamp sale on July 8th from 2-6pm at my home
You can get your Catalogs that day and do a free make and take, there will be stamps for sale, goodies, door prize, and much more. Hope to see you there.

*********************************************************************************
Personal Note

Bob has made it thought his surgery and is doing good. we certainly went through a lot of running here and there this past month getting him ready but all is well. He got his stitches out on Tuesday and can start moving his arm a little bit.

Thanks again for all your patience and prayers over the past few weeks!!! Words can not express how much I appreciate your understanding when my attention needed to be on Bob.

I'm going to make every effort to get things back on a schedule here with my blog but it may take me a while longer ....he still needs my help OFTEN :)

*********************************************************************************

***Bonnie***
need some extra cash, get a discount, meet wonderful creative people like yourself,Join my team email at Swapping4fun@yahoo.com Click here if you would like to place a stampin up order!

No comments: