Thursday, June 25, 2015

Mini Treat Bag thinlits



Hello everyone today I come to you this cute Little Mini treat bag. This treat die thinlits is on sale this week. click on the link below to take you to my page to order.
 I am giving the one in the middle to my club gals that come to card classes in July. I love the endless ideas you can do with this treat bag. The get well soon one has a pack of soup in it, the one in the middle is going to have a pack of flower seeds. you could even turn this in to a card. I have done a video below as to how I made these cute mini treat bags.

 

Can you say I have a lot of graduations to go to this year. I did a video of this and posted it over one my face book page. Bonnie's Creative Places. Stop over there and chick it out.
Thanks for stopping by! hit the like button and share my page with your friends and family.
Have a Blessed Day!
Bonnie
Thanks for choosing me to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!! http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?cid=42
when asked for Demonstrators name type Bonnie Mountford

No comments: