Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Project Life

I did my first Project life scrapbooking. this is new for me. I am old school scrap booker. I love the big pay layouts. I did fine that I like the project life. It is a different way of thinking when you scrapbook. I like this for school albums where I do not have a lot of photo. I hope to share more of my project life pages in the coming months. What do you think of project life? Have you done Project Life  scrapbooking?
Here is a little video that I did the are team gals.
make sure you leave me feedback and give the thumps up.
and share this set with your friends and family.
If you need any stampin up product click the link below.
Thanks for stopping By
~~~~Bonnie~~~~

Thanks for choosing me to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!! http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?cid=42
when asked for Demonstrators name type Bonnie Mountford

No comments: