Sunday, June 7, 2015

Sheltering Tree

I hope everyone is having a blessed Sunday.
I wanted to share today some cards I made with the
Sheltering Tree Stamp Set ( page 89 Number 137163 new catalog)
I made the cards with the new 2015-2016 in colors
I love the look of all of these cards

For  the first card on the left I used Smoky Slate as the base 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 scored at 4 1/4
then I have a layer with the mint macaron  5 1/4 x 4
next layer is whisper white 5 x 3 3/4
 I used the owl punch for the heart on the tree
ink - mint macaron, real red, early espresso
 
This next one makes we think of a cherry blossom tree.
for base I use watermelon wonder 8 1/2 x 4 1/4
next layer is cucumber crush 5 1/4 x4
next layer is whisper white 5 x 3 3/4
ink- watermelon wonder, cucumber crush, early espresso
when I stamped the tree leaves on did a two generation stamping.
you stamp ones and then stamp again just moving your stamp a little 

For the first card on the left  I used cucumber crush base 8 1/2 x 5 1/2
next layer soft suede 5 1/4 x 4
next layer is whisper white 5 x 3 3/4
ink - black, early espresso, cucumber crush,
I also did the two generation stamping on the tress and grass
 
For the last card I love the look of this. Fall is one of my favorite times of the year.
I was not to sure if I was going to like the new in color Delightful Dijon. 
 I thought at first it looked like baby poop LOL but,
 after getting it and working with it I love it and it is going to be a great fall color.
The base of this card is with the new tip top taupe 8 1/2 x 5 1/2
Next is the Delightful Dijon 5 1/4 x 4
then Whisper White 5 x 3 3/4
Ink - Delightful Dijon , Early Espresso, soft Suede Pumpkin pie
I stamped the Delightful Dijon and pumpkin pie on the leaves and grass
 doing the two Generation stamping.
I then add some stamped leaves to the grass.
If you need any supplies the link to my web site is listed below
I think you for stopping by today.
~~BONNIE~~~

Thanks for choosing me to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!! http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/default.aspx?cid=42
when asked for Demonstrators name type Bonnie Mountford

No comments: