Friday, March 2, 2018

Epic Celebrations 2

Good Morning My Crafting Friends
I hope you are all ready for the weekend. I know I am. I have a Birthday Day Party for my one year only niece on Sunday. There First Birthday is so much fun and very special. I can not wait to see her dive in to her cake.  I will post the card I make on Sunday.
So here are some more cards From the Playful Background stamp set and the Epic Celebrations.
You can get the Epic Celebrations stamp set for Free with ever $50.00 you order in stamp up Right know till March 31st 2018
Before I go I would love if you would leave me a comment and share my blog with your friends.
Its nice to know that someone out there is reading my post.
base 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 scored at 4 1/4
white 4 x 5 1/4
stamp on white as shown in photo
product list below post.


Just a Few Reminders

Last days to join this months scrapbooking kit
click on the link to the right of this pages for more details.
and

that Sale-A-Bration is still going on till March 31
For every $50.00 you order you will get a Free Stampin up product
and if you order that from me.
You will get a card kit to make these three cards for FREE

for more details click on the photo at the top left of this page

Don't forget to join my Monthly News Letter
so you can get a exclusive Card just for my subscribers.
Thanks for stopping by
Make sure you
Like, Share, and Comment
and


Thanks for choosing me to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!! http://bonniescreativeplace.stampiup.net/
 Bonnie Mountford

Product List

No comments: