Thursday, March 15, 2018

throw back Thursday


Hello Crafty Friends Today is Throw Back Thursday,

If you are new to my page Throw Back Thursday is where I use a Stamp set that is no longer available to order but we all still love them. Its a fun way to show you how you can use anything you have to make a fun card.

Well again upstate NY is getting hit with another winter storm. Spring is just around the corner I keep saying. I have to say I have never really wished a winter away but this year I just can not wait for it to be over. I just want some sun and to sit out on my porch with my coffee in the morning.

I have some Great NEWS!!! for all of my Crafty Friends that do not live close to me. I am doing Online Classes. If you did not see my post yesterday here is the link. http://bonniescreativeplace.blogspot.com/2018/03/online-class-march.html
I really hope you will give my online class a try. I live in a very small town lots of farm land all around me. Its really hard for me to get a lot of people to come to classes.  I am trying to move up a level in my Stampin Up business  and this is one of the ways I thought would work for  me.
Thanks so much for your support.

Well lets get to are Throw Back Thursday Card.

Base Card 8 1/2 by 5 1/2 scored at 4 1/4
next layer is a 4 x 5 1/4 Silver paper
to make this layer it is called the Tarnish Foil.
I found this technique  from Melissa Kerman on YouTube
she has a great step by step  tutorial over there.
For the rest of the supplies list check out the list below this post.
 
I will be going live today at 6pm on YouTube I will be doing the
black Ice technique and talking a little be more about this Tarnish Foil
so I hope you will join me.
 
Don't forget that Stampin up came out with some NEW Sale - A - Bration items
you can get these Items  Till March 31st.

 
For every $50.00 you order you will get a Free Stampin up product
and if you order that from me.
You will get a card kit to make these three cards for FREE
for more details click on the photo at the top left of this page.
 


Join my Monthly News Letter
so you can get a exclusive Card just for my subscribers.
click on the computer at top of this page.
Thanks for stopping by
Make sure you
Like, Share, and Comment

Thanks for choosing me to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!! http://bonniescreativeplace.stampiup.net/
 Bonnie Mountford

No comments: