Monday, March 12, 2018

AMAZING YOU

Good morning my crafty friends,
I hope you all have had a great weekend. I have been a little under the weather. I just wanted to pop in here quick to share a card that we did at my Friday workshop. Just a reminder this is the last month for sale-a-bration.

This card was made with The Amazing You Stamp set and The Celebrate you to Thinlets
 
Base -  white 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 scored @ 4 1/4
layer 1  wisteria wonder 4 x 5 1/4
Layer 2 white stamped imaged  3 1/2 x 4 3/4
I used ink pool party, wisteria wonder, crumb cake
then used some glitter paper for the cut out Amazing and crumb cake for the word YOU
add some Jems
SUPPLIE LISTE AT BOTTOM OF POST
 
JUST A REMINDER
that Sale-A-Bration is still going on till March 31
For every $50.00 you order you will get a Free Stampin up product
and if you order that from me.
You will get a card kit to make these three cards for FREE
for more details click on the photo at the top left of this page.
 
Don't forget to join my Monthly News Letter
so you can get a exclusive Card just for my subscribers.
Thanks for stopping by
Make sure you
Like, Share, and Comment




AND 

Thanks for choosing me to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!! http://bonniescreativeplace.stampiup.net/
Bonnie Mountford

Product List

No comments: