Sunday, August 29, 2010

Fankenstein Punch Art

Hello Gals,

Well it has been another Very Busy Weekend for me. My Son was in a Tractor Pull Saturday am and then my cousin Was Racing Saturday Pm. So it seem like i was running from one end of town to the other...LOL But we had lots of Fun and they both did a great Job!!

Well some where in all that running me and Sara made little Frankenstein Punch Art. Sara asked if she could do the video on how we put them together. So i said sure. I think have a up and coming crafter.. It was a lot of fun making these with her and doing the video. here is the link to the Video


My Frankenstein

Sara's Frankenstein

What we used for this Frankenstein was
.

Paper:
Old Olive
Plum
whipper White
Black
Basic Gray

Ink

stazon ink

Punches
Sm tag-head,hair and paints
Lg tag- t-shirt and coat
word label- hands and bullets
modern Label- sleeves to coat
Heart to Heart- shoes

Other:
Peachy keen stamps Faces 3/4 ,monsters and more
white gel pen

Thanks for stopping and have a blessed Sunday!

Need some extra cash, get a discount, meet wonderful creative people like yourself,Join my team email at Swapping4fun@yahoo.com Click here if you would like to place a stampin up order!

1 comment:

Ms said...

Definitely a new crafter....lol. This is just darling and now I realize that I don't have the large label punch so I'm going to have to get it so I can try this one. Thank you for sharing your creativing... and I thoroughly enjoyed watching your video.... good job Sara