Monday, August 30, 2010

Sept Free Punch Art Set and Craft Tote

Hello Gals,
I can not believe that it is going to Sept First in just One Day. I feel like the summer has just flow by. Then comes my Favorite time of the year Fall, I just love all the colors , the leaves falling from the tree and how it is just cold enough for a sweater.
So anyways, the Free punch art for Sept is going to be a set of Halloween Bears,To get the set free you have to place a order from my stampin up web site (any amount) or you can buy the tutorial from me for $10.00.( that is $2.50 a pattern)
i really had a lot of fun making them.
Don't for get the Holiday Mini is available Sept 1 also.


Also Stampin up is given away this Wonderful Craft Tote to anyone that Join Stampin Up. If you would like to join my Team Call me 607-749-2301 or Email me at swapping4fun@yahoo.com. Don't forget I give $35.00 in product to anyone that join my team and then with stampin up given this tote a $39.95 Value that is $74.95 In Free stuff. WHAT A GREAT DEAL!!!!!

Dates: September 1-October 18, 2010, or while supplies last

Details
New recruits who join the Stampin' Up! family as a demonstrator during the promotion period will receive a FREE craft tote (valued at $39.95) with the purchase of their Starter Kit.


Thanks for stopping By!
Need some extra cash, get a discount, meet wonderful creative people like yourself,Join my team email at Swapping4fun@yahoo.com Click here if you would like to place a stampin up order!

No comments: