Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Epic Celebrations

 
Happy Valentines Day!
Quote for today
If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my Garden Forever.
 
Todays card Was made with the Epic Celebrations Stamp set. You can get this stamp set Free with every $50.00 you order for Stampin Up Till March 31. You can also get a FREE card kit from Me. Go check out the details by clicking on the photo on the Left hand side of this blog. 
 That is labeled Free card kit.
I did make a Video of this You can see the Video by Clicking on this link.
 
Thanks for Stopping and Please Take the time to
Like, Share , Fellow and Comment
 
Base Card 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 melon mambo
Scored at 4 1/4
Layer 1 =  5 1/4 x 4 Black
Layer 2 = 5 x 3 3/4 whisper White
you will need Scrap white and Melon manbo Paper
Product List Below

I wanted to share the Valentines Day cards my Paige made for her class
We had so much fun making this cards and
 looking throw all are stamps to come up with the stamps for a saying.
 
 
Don't forget to join my Monthly News Letter
so you can get a exclusive Card just for my subscribers
 
 
 
 
Thanks for choosing me to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!! http://bonniescreativeplace.stampiup.net/
Bonnie Mountford

Product List

No comments: