Friday, February 23, 2018

Hyacinth


Hyacinth
I just love this card. When I see this card on Pinterest I know I had to try it.
The Gal that come up with this card is Kathie From Canada
She has some great Cards over on her site using the Waterfront stamp set.
Take some time to go check them out.
Base Card is 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 scored at 4 1/4
next layer is 3/4 x 5 1/2
next layer is 2 1/2 x 3 1/2
next layer is 2 1/8 x 3 1/8
the stamped layer is  2 x 3
supplies list is at bottom of this post.
Just a reminder that Sale-A-Bration is still going on till March 31
For every $50.00 you order you will get a Free Stamp
and if you order that from me.
You will get a card kit to make makes this three cards for FREE
 for more details click on the photo at the top left of this page.
 

Don't forget to join my Monthly News Letter
so you can get a exclusive Card just for my subscribers.
Thanks for stopping by
Make sure you
Like, Share, and Comment


Thanks for choosing me to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!! http://bonniescreativeplace.stampiup.net/
Bonnie Mountford

Product List

No comments: