Thursday, February 15, 2018

You Nailed It



Throw Back Thursday Card
 Here is where I  use a stamp set that is Retired. The stamp set is called Nailed It.
I used the Eclipse Technique.
I made this card for a young man. That was having a hard time getting his grades up in school. He working so hard and was putting  lot of work in to it.
 When I was told he had made the  High Honor Roll . I had to send he a card.
This was the card I came up with
If you would like to see a Video on how the Eclipse Technique is done
 leave me a comment below and I would love to share it with you.
 
Base card 8 1/2 x 5 1/2
next layer 4 x 5 1/4
next layer 3 3/4 x 5
Product List at bottom of post
 
Like, Share, Follow me, and Comment
 
Thanks for choosing me to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!! http://bonniescreativeplace.stampiup.net/
 Bonnie Mountford

 
Product List
Nailed It Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Nailed It Clear-Mount Stamp Set
[143077]
$21.00

No comments: