Saturday, February 24, 2018

More Waterfront Cards

Don't forget to Sign up for the Monthly
Scrapbooking kit. Details on the right hand side. click on Photo.
 
 
I just can not seem to get enough of this stamp set.
I  have just a few quick cards to share today.
 This first card I did not put a greeting on because
I thought I  would save it for just the right person and event.
 
 

This card looks much better in person then it dose in this photo.
 

This is a great card for a mans birthday.
I hope you have enjoyed all the cards
 I have shared on the waterfront stamp set this week.
 
 
Just a reminder that Sale-A-Bration is still going on till March 31
For every $50.00 you order you will get a Free Stamp
and if you order that from me.
You will get a card kit to make makes this three cards for FREE

for more details click on the photo at the top left of this page.
 

 
Don't forget to join my Monthly News Letter
so you can get a exclusive card just for my subscribers.
 
Thanks for stopping by
Make sure you
Like, Share, and Comment

Thanks for choosing me to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!! http://bonniescreativeplace.stampiup.net/
 Bonnie Mountford

No comments: