Thursday, February 22, 2018

Thanks



Thanks
 
For todays card I use the Waterfront Stamp set.
I love to look at a stamp set and see what other things you can make out of it.
What a great card to send to someone that had severed are county.
I will be sharing a lot of different Ideas with this stamp set this week.
So if you have not got this set you may want to put it on your wish list.
 
 
Base card 8 1/2 x  5 1/2 scored at 4 1/4
next Layer 5 1/4 x 4
next layer is 3 1/8 x 4 3/8
stamp layer is 3 x 4 1/4
supplies I use is listed below

Just a reminder that Sale-A-Bration is still going on till March 31
For every $50.00 you order you will get a Free Stamp
and if you order that from me.
You will get a card kit to make makes this  three cards for FREE
for more details click on the photo at the top left of this page.
 
 

Don't forget to join my Monthly News Letter
so you can get a exclusive Card just for my subscribers.


Thanks for stopping by
Make sure you
Like, Share, and Comment
 
Thanks for choosing me to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!! http://bonniescreativeplace.stampiup.net/
Bonnie Mountford

Product List
Jewelry Tag Punch
Jewelry Tag Punch
[117190]
$12.95

No comments: