Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Waterfront




Waterfront
Well it has been one Crazy Weekend for more. I two workshops
Then my little girl Paige come down sick. My mom brook her wrist. (mom lives with us)
Good thing the kids are on winter brake so my Sara can help mom out with everything.
 
 
Todays Card Is using the waterfront stamp set. I seen a card done by Kathie from Canada
I am not the best at watercolor but I just keep trying.
I did a video on this card take look at how it come out.
 
 
Base card 8 1/2 x 5 1/5 by 4 1/4
next layer 5 1/4 x 4
next layer 3 1/4 x 4 1/4
stamped layer 3 x 4 watercolor paper
supplies list at bottom of this post
 
Just a reminder that Sale-A-Bration is still going on till March 31
For every $50.00 you order you will get a Free Stamp
and if you order that from me.
You will get a card kit to make makes this three cards for FREE

 for more details click on the photo at the top left of this page.
 

No comments: