Monday, February 12, 2018

One Of A Kind


Welcome Everyone
I hope you Monday is going well. I have a really fun and cute card for you today.
Using the Magical Day Bundle. I did this card last Thursday on my Facebook Live show.  I also show you a easy way to reverse you stamped Image.
 
 
Base Card is 8 1/2 x 5 1/2
next layer is 4 x 5 1/4
next layer is 3 3/4 x 5
you will need some scraps for the greeting of
 white and tempting turquoise
Details more details in the Video
Product List at bottom of post
 
Don't for get today is Mail a Card Monday
How Many cards have you mailed today.
 I have 2 to going in the mail
 
Like , Share , Follow me and Leave a Comment
Thanks for choosing me to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!! http://bonniescreativeplace.stampiup.net/
 Bonnie Mountford

 
Product List
Big Shot
[143263]
$110.00

No comments: